Homepage of Elie Raad
My name is Elie Raad and I work with data and machines. I’ve been working as a data scientist in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). Currently, I’m interested in building AI-Powered solutions for the Web.
I’m currently involved in multiple R&D projects that are at the intersection of the Web and AI. Neural search, multimodal systems and natural language generation are among my topics of interest at WordLift.
I started writing and publishing articles in-between the world of AI and data. Here’s a link to the latest article about the early days of synthetic data and onwards.
- Synthetic datasets for optical flow in computer vision
- E-Commerce Product Descriptions Using GPT-3: From Generation To Fine-Tuning
- The Rise of Multimodal and Multilingual Search
- Multimodal Search: Exploring The Multilingual Path
- The Rise of Remote Work in France: Facts And Figures
I’ve been working for many years with data and algorithms in the field of machine learning and data science. Much of my technical work is around:
- Synthetic Data
- Natural Language Generation (NLG)
- Multimodal and Multilingual Search
- Conversational AI
When SEO Meets Conversational AI, Bots brasil 2022