You’ll find below the list of scientific articles, blogs, and patents that I published. The full list can be found on my Google Scholar profile.
- User profile matching in social networks, 2010
- Socio-graph representations, concepts, data, and analysis, 2014
- The role of analogy in ontology alignment: A study on LISA, 2015
- Automatic rule generation using crowdsourcing for better relationship type discovery, 2017
- Question Answering over Knowledge Graphs: A Case Study in Tourism, 2022
You’ll find scientific papers that I co-published with:
- Richard Chbeir
- Joerg Evermann
- Bechara Al-Bouna
- Eliana J. Raad
- Albert Dipanda
- Sareh Aghaei
- Anna Fensel
I’m a contributor at a number of blogs:
- E-Commerce Product Descriptions Using GPT-3: From Generation To Fine-Tuning: The latest article to discover everything you need about the use of GPT-3 to automatically generate product descriptions for an e-commerce store.
- The Rise of Multimodal and Multilingual Search: My recent article was published in January 2022. It explores the topic of multimodal and multilingual search. Discover how the next generation of search engines is able to go beyond a single language and can handle more than one modality at a time
- Multimodal Search: Exploring The Multilingual Path: In this article, I provide a review of the capabilities of various artificial intelligence approaches for building a versatile search system. Such systems extend search across languages and allow users to express their input queries through a multimodal search interface.
- The Rise of Remote Work in France: Facts And Figures
- The Landscape of Higher Education in France and Its Best Universities
- French EdTech Startups That Are Helping Students, But Not Only
Technical patents in which I participated:
- Automatic tagging for online job listings, 2022
- Sourcing abound candidates apparatuses, methods and systems, 2019